Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Have dandelions ever been so beautiful?  Today, after school,  J and S marched through the front door with a fist full of dandelions and a big hug for their mama.  The pleased look on their faces was priceless. They informed me they found a yard full of them, and so picked them for me.  I am truly flattered they thought of me on their way home from school.

It's moments like these that make my job the best in the world.  I loved little L's wonder in the car as the wind blew all the white flowering pear blossoms to the ground.  "It's snowing!" He exclaimed.  And then outside of Target he had to stop and sit on every red concrete ball sitting outside the store.  Each time I had to give him his estimated height off the ground (about 2 1/2 feet), and then he'd happily slide down to the next one.

I'm trying to find a better way to journal, but it's been so hard to find a medium I can really use: with pictures, and writing that will last through time.  I'm at a loss, but I'm going to try going back to my blog.  I just don't want to miss these moments.  One day, when they are grown and gone, I want something tangible I can hold on to, something that is still a piece of these wonderful moments we share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment